- Dr Nosheen Fatima
- Dr Omer Gillani
- Dr Umar Ansari
- Dr Adeeb Shehzad
- Dr Asim Waris
- Dr Saima Zafar
- Dr Amer Sohail Kashif
- Dr Earnest Kmavuako (KCL)
- Dr Naveed Ahmed (QAU)
- Dr Aneela Javed (ASAB)
- Dr Nasir Mehmood Ahmed (SCME)
- Dr Abida Raza (NILOP)
- Dr Sohail aNaz (NCP)
- Dr Imran Khan Niazi (NZ Cyro)
- Dr Hamid Merchant (UK)
- Dr Jean-Marie Laplace (France)
- Prof. Dr. Inga Zerr, UMG, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Isidro Ferrer, UB, Spain
- Dr Olivier Andreoletti, ENVT, France
- Prof. Dr. Khalid Iqbal, IBR, USA.
- Dr. Mohsin Shafiq. UKE, Germany
- Dr Lesley Cheng Sim, LTU, Australia
- Dr Saba Khaliq, UHS, Pakistan
- Dr. Matthias Schmidt, UMG, Germany
- Dr. Arsalan Ahmed, Shifa, Pakistan.
- Dr Mazhar Badshah PIMS, Pakistan.
- Dr. Oleksandr Yagensky, MPI, Germany
- Kevin Engelhart, university of New Brunswick Fredericton, Canada
- Mads jochumsen, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Usman Rashid, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Intelligent Stents and Grafts for the treatment of vascular /non-vascular cardiac and cancer diseases. Anisotropic Bone stent device for the healing of long bone fractures
- Techniques to improve learning through motor skill acquisition in normal subjects and maximization of motor recovery in stroke patients
- Internal Fixation device for spinal and long bone fracture healing
- Research on interaction of surgical tools with bone tissue, which involves Ultrasonically-assisted cutting for minimal invasive orthopedic surgeries and the development of thermo-mechanical finite element model of bone cutting
- Brain rehabilitation and neuro-prosthetic systems
- Development of Drug Delivery Systems for the treatment of infectious disease
- Nanomedicine approach for cancer treatment
- Drug development to combat multidrug resistance
- Natural Product research
- Smart Bandage having Drug Dispensation and Tunable Porosity System for effective wound healing management
- 3D porous scaffolds for both soft and hard (bone) tissue guided tissue remodeling/repair
- Nano-fibers for in vivo drug delivery systems and in Regenerative medicine
- Soft Tissue Replacement / Augmentation device
- Treatment modalities for the prevention of cancer by targeting survival signaling, radioresistance and chemoreistance genes
- Visual neuroscience
- Proteomics/METABOLOMICS for translational medicine and therapeutics of neurodegenerative diseases.
- In-vitro protein amplification systems for the detection of misfolded proteins in cerebrospinal fluid/saliva/urine and blood of human neurodegenerative diseases
- Therapeutic strategy for vascular dementia leading to stroke in Pakistani population
- Impact of post-translational modifications by regulating the function and translocation of proteins involved in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, degenerative dementia, Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease (CJD) diseases.
- Apoe genotyping for Alzheimer’s diseases and other dementias.
- Tauopathies and synucleinopathies.
- Prion-o-pathies in Pakistani population.
- Establishment of transgenic mouse models for neurodegenerative diseases.
- Emergence and implementation of digital-biomarkers for early diagnosis of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
Industrial Projects (Completed)
- Smart Stent – Ignite : Rs.8.096 Million
- 3-Pharmatec Pvt Ltd.— Rs. 1.3 Million
- Lungs Cancer – PSF: Rs.2.0 Million
- UNESCO (TWAS) – USD 7000.
- Development of Saliency Model for dynamic Scenes (0.27M)
- Torso detection on embedded systems (0.2 M)
- Human detection in complex background (0.2 M)
- Micro scanning stage design (0.3 M)
- Implementation of image deconvoluation system on embedded system (0.25M)
- Target discrimination in electro optical tracking system (0.2 M)
- Decursin enhances the radio-sensitization of in-vivo cancer model (0.5M)
Industrial & Research Projects (In Progress)
- Development of Antimicrobial nanocarriers (HEC 4 M)
- Automatic and adaptive control system for improved myoelectric control (5.9 M)
51 ISI, 38 Non-ISI
- Human Systems Lab
- Biochemistry Lab
- Oncology Lab
- Prosthetics lab