Bachelors in AEROSPACE ENGINEERING-
School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering. NUST
*Admissions Open in New Bachelor of Aerospace Engineering Program at SMME NUST, H-12 Campus, Islamabad*
We are delighted to announce the opening of the Aerospace Engineering Department and launching of BE Aerospace Program at School of Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering (SMME), NUST, H-12 Campus, Islamabad.
Recognizing the growing demand for aerospace professionals in-country and around the globe, NUST has launched this new, PEC approved, program for those who dream for joining the exciting field of Aerospace Engineering. It is a comprehensive program that will prepare students for successful careers in the local and global aerospace industry as per OBE (Washington Accord) Level-II standards.
Admissions for the Aerospace Engineering Program at SMME-NUST, H-12, Islamabad are now open for aspiring students who have a passion for aviation, space exploration, and cutting-edge technology. By joining our program, you will have the opportunity to gain profound knowledge and practical skills required to excel in the dynamic aerospace sector.
• Rigorous PEC Approved Curriculum par International Standards
• State-of-the-Art Labs, Classrooms and Allied Facilities
• Expert Faculty with Rich Aerospace Industry Experience
• Strong Linkages with Local and Global Aerospace Industry
• Bright Job and Career Prospects
*Global Aerospace Market Outlook:*
• US Aerospace Engineers Job Market Outlook for 10 Years: https://www.bls.gov/…/architecture-…/aerospace-engineers.htm
• Boeing Commercial Market Outlook (2023-2042): https://www.boeing.com/…/commercial-market-outlo…/index.page
• Airbus Global Market Forecast (2023-2042):
*How to Apply:*
*Facilities and Amenities*
*Note:* Candidates are now allowed to change their engineering discipline preferences for NUST Fall 2023 admissions.