|Rehearsal Date||Convocation Date||Venue|
|Jinnah Auditorium, Main Campus (Sector H-12), NUST Islamabad|
Convocation Ceremony for students belonging to School of Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering (SMME) will be held on 1st Mar, 2022, to confer Degrees / Certificates / Medals upon UG/PG/PhD graduates. Following graduates of SMME are included: –
|UG Mechanical Engineering||2017 Batch|
|MS/PhD Mechanical Engineering||
MS: 2016/17/18/19 Batches
|MS/PhD Design and Manufacturing Engineering|
|MS/PhD Robotics and Intelligent Machine Engineering|
|MS/PhD Biomedical Engineering|
|MS/PhD Biomedical Sciences|
All graduating students must confirm their willingness by filling registration form latest by 2nd Feb, 2022 through the registration form available on following link.
Each graduating student is required to deposit Rs. 3000/- in HBL NUST Account No 22927000598803, Account Title: NUST SMME Consultancy Fund as Convocation fee through Bank Deposit Slip/ Online Transfer, latest by 2nd Feb, 2022, and filling of above mentioned online registration form. Details of funds transfer (scanned/photo) of deposit slip/ details of online transfer to be uploaded on online registration form.
All those participating/attending this convocation ceremony, Must bring original CNIC, and Invitation Card which will be issued after full dress rehearsal. Any student NOT ATTENDING THE REHEARSAL on 28 Feb, 2022 will NOT BE ALLOWED to join the Convocation Ceremony on 1st Mar, 2022.
Instructions for Graduates attending Convocation
- Incomplete Registration Form will not be accepted.
- Only one Guest is allowed.
- Graduates are required to report to NUST Jinnah Auditorium, H-12, Islamabad, on 28 Feb, 2022, at 08:30 a.m. for rehearsals, and at 09:00 a.m. on 1st Mar, 2022 for the Convocation. Please ensure the following: –
- Entry to the Hall will not be allowed without invitation card and original CNIC.
- Dress code for the convocation will be:-
- Male:Dark color Lounge suit with closed collar
- Female:Decent dress of sober color
- Gowns, Hoods and Caps will be hired from the contractor and issued on rent on 28 Feb, 2022. You are required to bring sufficient cash with you for security deposit and rent. Details of charges are given below. Security deposit will be refunded on the same date after the graduation ceremony on return of Gown, Hood and Cap.
Gown, Hood & Cap Security Rs 3000/- (Refundable) Gown, Hood & Cap Rent Rs 400/- (Non-refundable) 04 Photographs (Photo size 10×15) Rs 1500/- (Optional)
- Please note that returning of Gown, Hood & Cap is pre-requisite for receiving original degree from Exam Cell, SMME.
- Invitation cards for graduates will be handed over to the graduates on 28 Feb, 2022 after the full dress rehearsal.
- Cell phones / cameras / electronic devices, laptop, handbags, or any other electronic gadget will not be allowed in the Convocation Hall.
- Graduates will enter NUST through Gate No. 01 only (opposite Police Lines).
- Contact person for photographs is Mr G R Khan, Contact No: 051-9085-1373
- All graduating students are required to keep checking their emails and SMME website for any updates/changes in dates, timings etc.
E-mail address and contact telephone number for any query:
SMME: Phone: 051-9085-6014 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org